Anyone who has spent time with Hitman since its 2016 release knows that Agent 47 has never been better. Fans and media received the title well, and although the content release schedule was questioned, it kept people like myself engaged for well over a year. My Hitman play time has slipped in recent months, but the Hitman: Definitive Edition could reverse that.
With the backing of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, IO Interactive is not only collecting all the best that Agent 47 has to offer with the Hitman: Definitive Edition, but also introducing some additional content in the form of the 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle.
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
- HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
- HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
- HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
- HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
- All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
The Hitman: Definitive Edition is currently available in retail stores exclusively for the PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, and Xbox One X. For players that are on PC, it doesn’t appear that the 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle is obtainable, although TL;DR Games has reached out for clarification and will update this story accordingly.
The Hitman: Definitive Edition is a good way to wrap up the first season of Hitman, and hopefully means new content will be announced at E3 2018, which TL;DR will be attending.