Even though Saber Interactive recently announced that Mudrunner 2 is being developed, that doesn’t mean that Spintires: Mudrunner isn’t getting more content. A new expansion entitled American Wilds is coming to PC and consoles, including the Nintendo Switch, on October 23.
American Wilds will be a bit of an ultimate edition of Spintires: Mudrunner and contain all DLC released up to this point. In addition, it will include two new sandbox maps inspired by the rough lands of Montana and North Dakota.
Players will also take on new challenges, and most importantly, get to drive seven of most iconic US vehicles from household brands like Western Star, Hummer, and Chevrolet.
That brings the total to more than 30 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each equipped them with up to 60 add-ons to suit your mission. In total, there are ten unique sandbox maps and 11 challenge maps set in the untamed landscapes of Siberia and now in the Northern USA.
- The definitive edition of Spintires: MudRunner
- Includes the previously released Ridge and Valley DLCs
- Complete perilous objectives in extreme conditions
- 33 powerful all-terrain vehicles, now including iconic US licenses like General Motors, Ford and Chrysler
- Explore ten immense sandbox maps
- Advanced physics and graphics engine for extreme realism
- Play solo or with up to 3 friends in 4 player co-op
- Download mods on PC for an ever-evolving experience
The American Wilds Expansion, as well as the American Wilds Edition that includes the base game and all of the previously released DLCs, will release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 23 and for the first time on Nintendo Switch in November.