Based on Finno-Ugric culture of bygone pagan times, this 2D puzzle adventure game developed by Vladimir Beletsky and Mikhail Shvachko and published by Sometimes You is finally heading to consoles. The Mooseman just received a July release date.
The Mooseman Release Date
Players will take on the role of the Mooseman, who embarks on a journey through three different universes that house many different creatures. The Upper World is intended for the gods, the Middle World where men dwell, and the Lower World where spirits of the dead reside. Using the Mooseman’s special ability to see all that is hidden, players will search for artifacts and solve mysteries of Finno-Urgic culture.
Here are some key features of the Mooseman:
- Meet long forgotten gods and spirits
- Learn the ancient myths if Finno-Ugric tribes
- Unlock new abilities and use them to get to the Upper World.
- Don’t expect an easy journey; there are riddles in the dark.
- Find all the artifacts that are hidden from the mortal eye.
As someone who enjoys learning about ancient culture and mythology, The Mooseman has me interested. Luckily, I won’t have to wait long to satisfy that curiosity. The Mooseman has a release date on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on July 18, 2018.